Due to the coronavirus uncertainty we have now been advised to close temporarily until further notice and we are now awaiting more information on the situation.

We will be notifying all current bookings of any cancelation or changes so please do look out for an email from us in the next few weeks. 

If your travel plans have been cancelled please notify us and any deposits that have already been paid will be refunded.

We are still taking bookings for the rest of the summer but we have wavered our deposit process until we know more.

please stay safe and we hope to see you all in Albufeira soon!!