We are very excited now that we have an airbridge with the UK!
Please be advised there are still regulations on nightlife in Portugal.
- We are allowed open until 1am.
- (People must have left the bar by 1am)
- Last entry is midnight.
- You must have a table and be seated.
- No dance floor or dancing.
- You must wear a mask on entry and when leaving your table.
- No drinking alcohol in the street
- Maximum number in 1 group is 20 people
These rules are enforced by police who have been passing big fines if people don’t follow the rules.
Please help us to follow the rules. Bars have been closed due people not following the rules and we definitely don’t want that
Everyone wants you to have a good time but please be respectful to the situation.
We will post any further updates on regulations when they happen.